Collagen is the most abundant polysaccharide available on the earth. It is present as some part or the other in every living organism. In the human body, it is an important part of the connective tissues. They are present as the collagen fibers in fine strands, It is the fiber in the extracellular matrix of the connective tissues. It is present in the form of unbundled branches of indefinite length. It is an insoluble fibre. Since these fibers are made up of glycoproteins, these bonds when broken release energy that is used by the living beings for the work done. Hence it is important to Revive Collagen.
Functions of collagen
- It provides support to the body tissues by providing them elasticity and strength. Because of the strength and elasticity provided by these fibers the muscle extends and contracts while carrying heavyweight.
- It also gets attached to the skin cells, Since, it is an insoluble fiber it makes the skin elastic, waterproof, and strong to face the exterior harsh environment.
- Collagen fibers make one-third of the total protein of the human body and hence, it is the major part of the body that gives the body its characteristic strength and flexibility. It gives energy to the body to do the daily work as well the extensive work that may be sometimes required.
- It is not only an important part of the human body but it has extensive use in different industrial fields as they are used in cosmetic treatments and burn surgeries. They are also used to make gelatin that is used in the manufacturing of marshmallows.
Why is it important to revive collagen
- Since collagen is an important part of the living body and a major portion of the body proteins contains collagen. Therefore, it is important to maintain the collagen level in the body at an appropriate amount so that none of the body’s activities are hampered.
- There are many ways to Revive Collagen. It can be revived naturally or there are other synthetic methods to revive it as well.
- Since it is acidic which shows the presence of acidic components in its structure. The major components of collagen fibers are vitamins C and hyaluronic acid. Intake of food rich in Vitamin C and the amino acid that increases the hyaluronic acid are the major sources for reviving collagen in the body.
- Some supplements can be taken for the same purpose. These supplements are composed of the same vitamins and amino acids that help in the revival of collagen in the body. These supplements are taken for about two weeks to get the best results.
- Revival of the collagen in the body for better skin radiance, wrinkle-free skin, elastic skin, good hair growth as well muscle development.
It is important to take care of the collagen amount in the body so that the body can maintain its good physical state as well as strength.